EXPO SEASE in virtual format
Once again, an edition of this traditional event was held, headed by the Secretary of Student-Affairs
On September 8, 2021, at 9:00 a.m., in the Continuing Education Auditorium, another edition of EXPO SEASE was held, the event that aims to provide information on the activities and recruitment of the different student groups that the Faculty of Medicine has. The event was broadcast on the Facebook and Microsoft Teams platforms until 3:30 p.m.
The following authorities of our Faculty met at the event:
- Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, DM; Principal of the School of Medicine and University Hospital "Dr. José Eleuterio González"
- Rodrigo Enrique Elizondo Omaña, DSc; Vice-Principal of Undergraduate Studies of the Bachelor of Medical Surgeon-Obstetrician
- Guillermo Jacobo Baca, DM; Secretary of Student-Affairs of the School of Medicine
- Dr. Enrique Alberto Butcher López; Coordinator of Student Groups of Work and Research in Medicine
- Laura Soto Ruiz, BSW; Coordinator of Student Groups of Social Responsability
- Dr. Francisco Abdeel Santos Coronado; Coordinator of Student Groups of Collaboration
- Dr. David Abraham Vázquez González; Coordinator of Cultural Affairs
- Dr. Juan Manuel Carmona Pulido; Coordinator of Sports Affairs
In addition, at EXPO SEASE, the activity entitled "The Integral Student" was carried out, the student with the most AFIs carried out and the group with the most views had during the transmission of the event.
Communication and Media, School of Medicine U.A.N.L.