They do EXPO SEASE with a theme from home
With a new modality, the Secretary of Student Affairs, carried out its emblematic event
Last Thursday, September 10, 2020, through the online modality, the authorities of the Faculty of Medicine inaugurated the traditional EXPO SEASE corresponding to the semester August 2020 - January 2021 from the Multipurpose Auditorium. This event was broadcast live from the Microsoft Teams and Facebook platforms from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. promoting and giving space by blocks to the Student Social Responsibility Groups GERS, Student Collaborative Groups GRECO, Student Work and Research Groups in Medicine MANAGED, Student Groups of Culture, Sports Teams and Brigades.
Authorities present at the opening of the event:
- Dr. med. Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, Director of the Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González "
- Dr. C. Rodrigo Enrique Elizondo Omaña, Deputy Director of Undergraduate Studies of the Bachelor of Surgeon and Midwife
- Dr. Guillermo Jacobo Baca, Secretary of Student Affairs
- Dr. Enrique Alberto Butcher López, Coordinator of GESTIMED
- Lic. Laura Soto Ruiz, GERS Coordinator
- Dr. Francisco Santos Coronado, GRECO Coordinator
- Dr. David Abraham Vázquez González, Coordinator of Cultural Affairs
- Dr. Juan Manuel Carmona Pulido, Sports Affairs Coordinator
- Dr. Rodolfo Sandoval Calzoncit, Brigade Coordinator
Finally, at the end of the program, items related to the Faculty of Medicine were raffled off such as sports shirts, thermos, face masks and also a voucher exchangeable at the Elaphe Longissima Bookstore.