EXPO SEASE with online theme from home
With a new modality, the Secretary of Student-Affairs, carried out this emblematic event
Last Thursday, September 10, 2020, through the online modality, the authorities of the Faculty of Medicine inaugurated the traditional EXPO SEASE corresponding to the semester August 2020 - January 2021 from the Multipurpose Auditorium. This event was broadcast live from the Microsoft Teams and Facebook platforms from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. promoting and giving space by blocks to the Student Social Responsibility Groups GERS, Student Collaborative Groups GRECO, Student Work and Research Groups in Medicine GESTIMED, Student Groups of Culture, Sports Teams and Brigades.
Authorities present at the opening of the event:
- Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, DM; Principal of the School of Medicine and University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González"
- Rodrigo Enrique Elizondo Omaña, DSc; Vice-Principal of Undergraduate Studies of the Bachelor of Medical Surgeon-Obstetrician
- Dr. Guillermo Jacobo Baca; Secretary of Student-Affairs of the School of Medicine
- Dr. Enrique Alberto Butcher López; Coordinator of Student Groups of Work and Research in Medicine
- Laura Soto Ruiz, BSW; Coordinator of Student Groups of Social Responsability
- Dr. Francisco Abdeel Santos Coronado; Coordinator of Student Groups of Collaboration
- Dr. David Abraham Vázquez González; Coordinator of Cultural Affairs
- Dr. Juan Manuel Carmona Pulido; Coordinator of Sports Affairs
- Dr. Rodolfo Sandoval Calzoncit; Coordinator of Student Assistance Brigades
Finally, at the end of the program, items related to the Faculty of Medicine were raffled off such as sports shirts, thermos, face masks and also a voucher exchangeable at the Elaphe Longissima Bookstore.
Communication and Media, School of Medicine U.A.N.L.