Chemist's Day Celebration 2021
The chemists community of our School celebrated with "mañanitas" and cake
Last Wednesday, December 1, 2021, within the framework of the Chemist Week and as part of the festivities and activities of the Chemist's Day, the mañanitas were sung and cake was distributed in the Central Plaza in commemoration of the Clinical Chemist career of our Faculty of Medicine.
In addition to teachers, researchers and students from QCB, the following authorities attended the site:
- Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, DM; Principal of the School of Medicine and University Hospital "Dr. José Eleuterio González"
- Paula Cordero Pérez, DSc; Vice-Principal of Undergraduate Studies of the Bachelor of Chemist Clinical-Biologist
- Marco Antonio Hernández Guedea, DM; Vice-Principal of Hospital Assistance
- Rodrigo Enrique Elizondo Omaña, DSc; Vice-Principal of Undergraduate Studies of the Bachelor of Medical Surgeon-Obstetrician
- Jorge Martín Llaca Díaz, DEd; Academic Secretary of the Bachelor of Chemist Clinical-Biologist
- Guillermo Jacobo Baca, DM; Secretary of Student-Affairs of the School of Medicine
- Marsela Garza Tapia, DSc; Coordinator of Exchanges and Links
Las rondallas de nuestra Facultad se encargaron de entonar las felicitaciones, mientras que la Paula Cordero Pérez, DSc. and the Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, DM; compartieron un mensaje de congratulaciones a todos los químicos, en especial a los que forman parte de nuestra de nuestra Institución.
Communication and Media, School of Medicine U.A.N.L.