They celebrate Doctor's Day with Guard of Honor
This event takes place within the framework of the University Hospital Week 2020
On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 9:00 a.m., in commemoration of Doctor's Day, the Honor Guard “Dr. José Eleuterio González ”in the Plaza Gonzalitos of the Faculty of Medicine, in the presence of authorities and by means of simultaneous transmission on social networks.
The authorities present at the event were:
- Dr. med. Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, Director of the Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González ”.
- Dr. med. Marco Antonio Hernandez Guedea, Deputy Director of Hospital Assistance.
- Dr. C. Rodrigo Enrique Elizondo Omaña, Deputy Director of Undergraduate Studies of the Bachelor of Surgeon and Midwife.
- Dr. C. Paula Cordero Pérez, Deputy Director of Undergraduate Studies of the Bachelor of Clinical Chemistry Biologist.
- Dr. med. Felipe Arturo Morales Martínez, Deputy Director of Graduate Studies.
- Dr. med. José Gerardo González González, Deputy Director of Research.
- Dr. med. Victor Manuel Peña Martinez, Deputy Director of Planning, Development and Quality.
- Dr. med. José Félix Vílchez Cavazos, Deputy Director of Continuing Education.
- Dr. med. Angel Raymundo Martínez Ponce de León, Deputy Director of Surrogate Medical Services.
- Dr. med. Abel Guzmán López, Deputy Director of High Specialty and Advanced Medicine.
- Dr. med. Donato Saldívar Rodríguez, Master Counselor.
- Dr. Guillermo Jacobo Baca, Secretary of Student Affairs.
- Lic. Carmen González Nieto, Head of Nursing at the University Hospital.
After observing a minute of silence for Dr. José Eleuterio González, in front of the monument in his memory, Dr. med. Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez explained that “Dr. Gonzalitos was characterized by being a humanist who found in the State of Nuevo León the perfect place to sow his wisdom, his respect for life and his concern for those most in need whom he always served with humility and with total empathy, without leaving aside his interest in teaching and research ”.
To conclude the event and continue with the celebration of all the doctors, in charge of the Rondallas of the Faculty of Medicine, the mañanitas were sung.