General Health Council awards recognition to the University Hospital
On November 21, the General Health Council held its session in our Faculty.
At a national level, public and private hospitals receive recognition from the General Health Council, the second health authority in the country, which on this occasion granted various health institutions the 2018 Certification Process of the General Health Council.
During the event the authorities attended:
- Dr. José Narro Robles, Secretary of Health
- Ing. Jaime Rodríguez Calderón, Governor of the State of Nuevo León
- Dr. med. Manuel de la O Cavazos, Secretary of Health of the State of Nuevo León
- Dr. med. Santos Guzmán López, Secretary General of the UANL
- Dr. med. Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, Director of the Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González ”, UANL
- Dr. Jorge Guerrero Aguirre, Medical Director ISSSTE
- Dr. Manuel de la Llata Romero, head of the Directorate of High Specialty Regional Hospitals
- Dr. Francisco Javier Soberanes Velarde, Deputy General Director of Articulation and Head of SiNaCEAM
- Mtro. Miguel Robles Bárcena, Under Secretary of Administration and Finance
Dr. Edelmiro, Director of the HU, was given the document that supports the process. This as part of offering a quality service and constant improvement.