Presentation of the educational program of Biomedical Engineer
The Biomedical Engineering student can develop skills in the areas of Clinical Engineering, Tissue Engineering and Neuroengineering.
March 20, 2018
The Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and the UANL School of Medicine have developed the educational program of Bio-medical engineer with the idea of training professionals with leadership in the face of the new challenges that health sciences face today, when using medical technology.
The student of biomedical engineering may develop skills in the areas of Clinical Engineering, Tissue Engineering and Neuroengineering, which allow you to manage, investigate and innovate in medical devices for the diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of patients. The University Hospital being the clinical field, where students can apply and develop their knowledge.
- Dr. med. Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, Director Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital
- Dr. Jaime Arturo Castillo Elizondo, Director of the Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Dr. med. Rodrigo Elizondo Omaña, Deputy Director of Undergraduate Studies School of Medicine
- Dr. Arnulfo Treviño Cubero, Academic Assistant Director of the Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Dr. Norma Patricia Puente Ramírez, Head of the Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Program
- MC Oscar E. Cervantes García, Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering