We turned 159 years training doctors of excellence
On October 30, our School commemorated its 159 years of existence.
Since its foundation on October 30, 1859 by Dr. José Eleuterio González, our faculty has been developing to become one of the most recognized medical schools nationwide.
We celebrate this anniversary with the mornings by the Rondalla and Rondalla Femenil of the Faculty of Medicine, we share a cake between students and teachers, this in the kiosk of the Central Square.
Let's go for 160 years!