The official registration period will start the day October 26 and will end on November 18, 2020.
We invite those interested in starting higher education studies in a Bachelor's Degree in Medical Surgeon Midwife to participate in the Entry Contest on the day Saturday 28 November 2020. Corresponding to the January - June 2021 semester, which will be subject to the following rules:
- The applicant must be enrolled in the last semester of high school or have the certificate that endorses he/she has finished their studies.
- The applicant must have the single code of population registration (CURP) for national students and for foreigners, your passport number at the time of pre-registration.
- Pay the test fee of $800.00 (eight hundred pesos).
- Have a valid official identification.
- The applicant will enter the UANL Website, in the section of applicants, he/she will use the link of the entrance to the bachelor’s degree contest, and in the section of access links will select the link for the exam registration: http://www.uanl.mx.
- Will provide the basic information mentioned there to generate and print the pre-registration form.
- Will fill out two obligatory surveys: Personal and Ceneval data.
- Make the payment for the exam.
- Print the registration confirmation sheet following the instructions on the pre-registration form.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 contingency for this call it will not be necessary to take a Photograph. The form of identification will be by other means.