Will apply Saturday 28 November 2020:
The Academic Committee of the Honorable University Council, in accordance with the General Regulations on the Admission and Permanence of Students and established by the Honorable University Council, summon:
- The applicant will be evaluated through an online application, where it will be necessary to have a computer connected to the internet. Details will be posted in the related online exam application document.
- The exam that will be applied will be a test of reasoning and basic knowledge of the baccalaureate level.
- The exam and the answers used are the physical and intellectual property of the service provider in accordance with the agreement established with the UANL
- In no case will the exam be administered on a different date or time.
Applicants will be accepted at the Faculty of their choice according to the following procedure:
- According to the score obtained in the exam, each Faculty will make a list with the names of the applicants ordered from highest to lowest.
- When the demand is greater than the capacity of the Faculty, preference will be given to applicants with the highest scores.
- Applicants not accepted and those accepted who do not make their final registration in this period, may compete again in the next call.