To complete the final registration, you must meet the following requirements:
Here you can find the information regarding the requirements and the registration process to the School of Medicine.
- To have PASSED the entrance exam.
Official students from high schools, undergraduate and graduate of the UANL:
- Using your password, print your school fees receipt issued by the General Treasury of the UANL on the Web page, for the semester to be taken, as well as the systematized definitive registration instructions, which indicate the date of registration in the school to enter. So it is NOT necessary to go to the UANL School Services and Archive Department to deliver documents because the review of documents will be done electronically and the authorization of the final registration will be made automatically by the Integral System for the Administration of Educational Services.
- Make the payment of the school fees receipt in the indicated banking institution, before the expiration date.
For high school, undergraduate and postgraduate students that are not from the UANL:
- Request at the school where the exam was taken the receipt of the school fees issued by the General Treasury of the UANL for the semester to be studied, as well as the definitive registration form, in which the requirements are indicated, the day, the time and the registration window to which they must go to the School Services and Archive Department and that they must print on the Web page with their password.
- Make the payment of the school fees receipt at the indicated banking institution and for the amount corresponding to the no-UANL students, before the expiration date.
- Show up at the Registration and Credential Division of the School Services and Archive Department, located on the ground floor of the building attached to the Rectory Tower, on the date and time scheduled in the final registration form, with the following original documents and legible photocopies (only high school students, undergraduate students and postgraduate students that are not from the UANL):
For undergraduate and graduate students that are not from the UANL:
- Birth Certificate (updated)
- Junior High School Certificate
- High school certificate legalized by the state of origin
- Certificate of bachelor's degree legalized by the state of origin (in case of being registered for mestria)
- Copy of title and professional ID on both sides (in case of registration for mestria)
- Proof of payment of school fees notice stamped and franked by the bank
- Definitive registration form
- Photo identification
|Documents||Bachelor's degree||master's degree|
|Birth Certificate (updated)||Yes||Yes|
|Junior High School Certificate||Yes||Yes|
|High School Certificate (Legalized by the state of origin)||Yes||Yes|
|Bachelor’s Degree (Legalized by the state of origin)||Do not||Yes|
|Copy of Title and Professional Certificate showing both sides||Do not||Yes|
|Proof of payment of school fees notice stamped and franked by the bank||Yes||Yes|
|Definitive registration form||Yes||Yes|