XXVII National Congress of Anatomy Dr. med. Santos Guzmán López
The first week of October 2018, the National Anatomy Congress was held in our Faculty.
In recognition form the XXVII National Congress of Anatomy bore by name Dr. med. Santos Guzmán López, former director of the Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital, who was honored during the event.
In this meeting much knowledge, links and keynote lectures were shared by the exponents.
We are very honored to fulfill this activity as the venue for the first time and with great success of the day October 1 to 5, 2018.
The impact generated during this Congress was:
- More than 900 attendees
- 125 competitors of the National Student Contest
- 12 courses taught by foreign and local teachers
- A total of 22 participating Mexican states: Puebla, Mexico City, Chiapas, State of Mexico, Oaxaca, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Guerrero, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa, Tlaxcala, Veracruz, Zacatecas, Guanajuato, Tamaulipas, Baja California, Yucatán, Querétaro , Sonora, Tabasco and Nuevo León.
- Participating countries: Poland, United States, Canada, Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Spain, Panama and Mexico.
- 43 Faculties and 39 Universities.
- Inauguration of the Anatomy Exhibition