Reflection about COVID-19 at Easter
Through a webinar, authorities from the School of Medicine and University Hospital discussed the measures that have been taken and will continue in the following days in the presence of COVID
Twelve months after COVID-19 was declared a global pandemic, the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, offered a webinar where they were able to tune into reflections on the changes that this virus has brought to world society and in Mexico, it also offered a look at the challenges that both the UANL and the University Hospital and the Faculty of Medicine have had to face and the aspects that they intend to take into account during Holy Week.
The panel of experts on the subject was made up of the following university authorities:
- Rogelio Guillermo Garza Rivera, MSc; Rector of the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Santos Guzmán López, DM; General Secretary of the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, DM; Principal of the School of Medicine and University Hospital “Dr. José Eleuterio González"
- Marco Antonio Hernández Guedea, DM; Vice-Principal of Hospital Assistance
- José Gerardo González González, DM; Vice-Principal of Investigation
- Javier Ramos Jiménez, DM; Professor of the Infectology Service
Communication and Media, School of Medicine U.A.N.L.