Processing guide for the MCP Gen Degree Degree Protocol July 2017
Learn the steps to follow to begin the process of qualification for the career of Surgeon and Generation Midwife July 2017.
PROCEDURES TO BE CARRIED OUT IN THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE
1. Have the total credits of the study program covered
2. Present at the faculty according to the programming found at the end of the indications, with the following stationery:
- Copy of the social service appointment
- Proof that you are performing social service
- Payment of the Degree Protocol in the Department. of Cash of the faculty $ 3,500.00
- Original and copy of the request and payment made at the SIREP bank
Note.- In the event that the student can not go to carry out their paperwork personally, they will have the facility to send a person with the identification of the intern.
According to the Provision of the General Directorate of Professions to unify and automate the processes of registration of title, diploma and issuance of professional ID, as of November 1, 2016, it is necessary to carry out the process of qualification in the Integral System Registration of Professional Practice (SIREP), which will have a cost, follow up the procedure for filling out the application for the degree process in the Comprehensive System of Registration of Professional Exercise SIREP electronic validation of the SEP.