Booster Vaccination Day Starts for Educational Personnel in the Faculty
The teaching union of the State of Nuevo León began to receive the reinforcement of its vaccination scheme against COVID-19 in our Institution
Federal and state educational and health authorities, as well as university ones, met at the Multipurpose Auditorium of the Faculty of Medicine last Wednesday, January 12, 2022, in order to give the official start of the National Booster Vaccination Day for Educational Personnel, which will be implemented in our Institution and in the Tigres Sports Center from January 12 to 15.
Among the authorities who attended the event are:
- Dr. Sofialeticia Morales Garza, Secretary of Education of Nuevo León
- dr. med. Alma Rose Moroccan Escamilla, Secretary of Health of Nuevo Leon
- Dr. med. Santos Guzmán López, Rector of the Autonomous University of Nuevo León
- Dr. med. Edelmiro Pérez Rodríguez, Director of the Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital “Dr. Jose Eleuterio Gonzalez
- Master Francisco Martinez Calderon, Secretary General of Section 21
- Master Jose Luis Lopez Rosas, Secretary General of Section 50
- Blanca Judith Diaz Delgado, State Delegate for Development Programs in Nuevo León
- General Juan Manuel Perez Martinez, Medical Surgeon Brigadier
- Maria del Carmen Salvatori Bronca, General Director of Accreditation, Incorporation and Revalidation of the Secretary of Federal Public Education
- General Andres Valencia Valencia, Commander of the Seventh Military Zone
Emphasizing the support that the Faculty of Medicine has provided in terms of shelter, logistics and inoculation almost a year after the beginning of the vaccination days, Dr. med. Santos Guzmán López stressed that we must support this great effort by the authorities and maintain health among all, for which he mentioned that this would always continue to be the venue for this type of event.
Communication and Image, Faculty of Medicine UANL