Medical Surgeon-Obstetrician Obtention of their degree
Students have the right to start their postgraduate protocol after having accredited: all the subjects that make up the curriculum of the degree. Having satisfactorily complied with the activities of the first quarter of its mandatory Social Service, in addition to covering all academic and administrative requirements in the School and Archive Department of the Faculty and the University.
- Copy of the Social Service appointment.
- Proof of where Social Service was done.
- Payment of degree protocol in the cashier office of the School ($ 3,500.00).
- Pay in the SIREP bank ($ 1,183.00) and deliver original and copy of the application and payment.
- Attend with formal clothes: mens With suit and ties. Women With a formal dress.
- The graduate must arrive 30 minutes before the appointed time (according to the attached list). The person who does not arrive on time will not be named
- Official letter turned over by the School, addressed to the Director of the Student Records and Archive Department, authorizing the processing of degree certificates, sealed and signed (valid for six months).
- Recent birth certificate (original and photocopy). All data must be legible and without alterations. Foreigners only submit a photocopy.
- Photocopy on both sides of the middle school certificate.
- Complete, recent, original and photocopy of the school transcript. If you have revalidation of studies, please attach corresponding documents.
- Certificate of high school legalized, original and photocopy on both sides (graduates of institutions outside the UANL). Note: If the high school certificate has revalidated subjects from another institution, the student must also present the original partial legalized certificate issued by the institution where the partial studies were taken.
If the high school certificate has revalidated subjects from another institution, the student must also present the original legalized partial certificate issued by the institution where the partial studies were taken.
- Full, recent certified bachelor's license with date of issue, legible and photocopy. > If you have revalidation of studies, please attach corresponding documents.
- Original and photocopy letter of having finished the Social Service.
- Photocopy of the Single Code of Population Registry (CURP), printed sheet from the Internet (www.renapo.gob.mx).
- Present at the windows B1 to B4 on the ground floor of the south wing of the Central Administration Offices for the revision of all your documents.
- Pay for your professional exam and take photographs established by the General Treasury of the UANL.
- Go to the photo module for school documents so they can take and print an image. Present yourself with formal clothes.
- Presentar copia fotostática del INE.